Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Laurens Science Project

Lauren has a science fair at school this week. She choose an experiment from what looked like a reputable site on the Internet. She wanted to make a tomato glow with a combination of bleach phosphorous and hydrogen peroxide. There was not even a trace of a glowing reaction. Lauren was disgusted. "Why would they do that. Tell us something that wasn't true. They make everyone just spend money and waste it for nothing!" She could not believe that they would put something on the Internet that wasn't true.
I wasn't there to witness the non-glowing tomato because I was sick in bed with food poisoning. A couple of hours earlier I ate some sushi from Harmons with raw fish. While running errands I found my self incapacitated with nausea. I tried to breath through it and talk myself out of it. Suddely I found my self on all fours in isle 17 loosing my cookies in a garbage can. I then hobbled over to the pharmacy to tell them what had happened. When we got home I went to bed and Trent took it from there.
The next morning I woke up and Trent asked how I was feeling I said fine and he said "Good because the house looks like a bomb went off. Good Luck!"
We did great even though I wasn't at 100%

No comments: